SIC 2022 is the one and only specialized fair in Italy, covering all process and processing aspects of the dairy and canning sector. In addition to process technologies, great importance will be given to the following sectors: packaging solutions, raw materials and ingredients, cooling techniques, and quality control and Logistics.
Great attention will be paid to industrial automation and green strategies also. The most important decision makers in the Dairy and Preserving sector are expected at SIC 2022 with
whom to make new and profitable Business contacts and discover the latest innovations in the sector! Please contact us. We are at your complete disposal to help plan your presence at the XIII edition of the SIC Exhibition of Technologies for Agri-food Transformation.
Why sic 2022
Why SIC 2022, there are so many good reasons to be there:
- It represents a prestigious event for all those wishing to invest in knowledge, contacts and innovation
- The area dedicated to process technologies for the canning industry is growing exponentially
- You will present your solutions to an audience specialized, competent and interested in making
- You will reach new scenarios where to invest and you will discover new emerging markets, new trends.
- You will meet the most important stakeholders in the sector by establishing profitable business
relationships, with new business opportunities.
- It is the showcase where all the new trends in the dairy and canning sector of the future in Italy are
- In the three days of the fair you will have a complete overview of the sector and market trends in Italy.
The Exhibition of the Dairy and Canning Industry is a B2B event aimed at operators in the sector: owners and technicians, operators in the research and development, design and construction, quality control sectors, food distribution operators, owners of specialized stores, organizations and sector organizers, specialized press. SIC 2021 recorded an increase in visits from dairy and livestock companies by 35% and by 25% by companies in the Conserve sector.
In the previous edition, the regional absorption of visitors recorded the following origins: 11% of visitors from Northern Italy, 21% from Central Italy, 65% from Southern Italy and 3% from other countries. The accredited companies especially appreciated the high quality and decision-making relevance of the visiting operators, having found the participation of qualified and interested decision makers. Customer satisfaction showed that over 70% of visiting operators play an important role within companies in relation to investments and purchases, and moreover 75% of visitors judged the visit to be “good” or “very good”, rescheduling the visit for the next edition of 2022.